Monday, 3 October 2011

What If - Jason Derulo

This is one of my faveret song ever ~

What if ,
What if , I'm the one for you ,
And you're the one for me ,
What if . . .


If you're the one 
Then us meeting here is fate 
Future with a dog named Ben
Buy a house with a fireplace


This is the first I've seen your face
But there a chance we are soulmates
I know this might sound crazy
Cause you don't know my name


But we can't
We can't tell
The future no
But that's just the beauty of
The world we know


So imma say de-de-de-doo
de-doo-de-doo
Baby what if ,
We all can say de-de-de-doo
de-doo-de-doo
Baby what if . . .


what if
what if
what if


Picture me on one knee
with the perfect diamond ring
We just met but if you said yes
we'd a wedding on the beach


It could happen , raise three kids and
We'd grow old oh so happily
I know this might sound crazy
Cause I don't know your name



But we can't
We can't tell
The future no
But that's just the beauty of
The world we know

So imma say de-de-de-doo
de-doo-de-doo
Baby what if ,
We all can say de-de-de-doo
de-doo-de-doo
Baby what if . . .

Don't know what tomorrow brings
But I'm still hoping
That you are the one for me
Oh and what if I had you 
And what if you had me
And baby ,
What's the reason we can't fall in love ?

what if
what if
what if

But we can't
We can't tell
The future no
But that's just the beauty of
The world we know

So imma say de-de-de-doo
de-doo-de-doo
Baby what if ,
We all can say de-de-de-doo
de-doo-de-doo
Baby what if . . .


Yeah yeah yeah .
Best kan lagu ni ?
Haha nak dengar lagu nye camner sila lah ke youtube okengg .
Huhu . 
Tak tau ah kan ngape aku suke lagu ni .
Yang penting , aku suke .
>evil laughing<

THE END 

* Ooppss , kan best kalau ade orengg dedicate kat kiter lagu yang dier buat sendiri . kan kan kan ?




3 comments:

NasZ said...

best ek? nak dengar la nanti.

MOHD NASER.com

C` Ayob-Ilmu Asas Hidup said...

aku suka lagu ini..best sangat..sama lah citarasa kita..boleh lah kita....mmm.... :)

Aishah Amira said...

@NasZ- haha best sangat >_< ce try dengar , dengar tauuu .

@C` Ayob-Ilmu Asas Hidup - wah yeke ? boleh tersama plak kannn ? haha . ops , boleh ape tue ? kikiki .